To celebrate National Cyber Security Awareness Month, CITS announces a day of eSecurity Bingo on Tuesday, October 30th in the Claire T. Carney Library from 11am to 2pm.
We invite students, faculty and staff to visit our eSecurity Bingo stations throughout the newly renovated library to learn about IT security.
Highlights of eSecurity Awareness Bingo stations include:
- · Phishing and email scams
- · Precautions for mobile devices
- · Laptop checkups and virus protection tools
- · Logging out, quitting and exiting applications on public computers
- · Using public wi-fi securely
Once you have visited all 5 eSecurity Bingo stations, enter your card for prizes including a Kindle Fire, a WiMAX adapter and Campus Store gift certificates.
A detailed listing of this event can be found at
Securing the UMass Dartmouth network, data and systems is everyone’s responsibility.
Donna R Massano
CIO and Associate Vice Chancellor for Information Technology
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth