RefWorks Workshops at the Claire T. Carney Library
RefWorks allows you to create your own database of references. You may then use those references in a bibliography or you may cite references in your paper and RefWorks will format your paper and bibliography in any style that you choose.
The Claire T. Carney Library is offering sessions to help beginners users. These sessions are open to both students and faculty.
- Wednesday, March 6 at 9:00 am
- Wednesday, March 6 at 11:00 am
- Friday, March 8 at 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 12 at 8:00 am
Please RSVP for a session by contacting Liz Winiarz at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Liz at x8696 if you have any questions.
Beginners will learn:
- How to open an account
- Basic citation importation
- How to create and organize folders in your account
- How to link to your paper in MSWord
- How to create a basic bibliography