The Library is offering sessions to help beginners and advanced users. All sessions will meet in the Library’s second floor conference room (just behind the elevator). Each session can have 6 participants, so RSVP quickly to get a spot!
- FILLED – April 4 2:30 – 3:30 Beginner
- It was great!– April 11 12-1PM Advanced; 2-3PM Beginner
- Completed!– April 18 2-3 Advanced
- Sign Up Now!– April 25 2:30 – 3:30 Beginner
- May 2 2:30-3:30 Advanced
- May 9: 2:30 – 3:30 Beginner
RefWorks allows you to create your own database of references. You may then use those references in a bibliography or you may cite references in your paper and RefWorks will format your paper and bibliography in any style that you choose.
Beginners will learn:
- How to open an account
- Basic citation importation
- How to create and organize folders in your account
- How to link to your paper in MSWord
- How to create a basic bibliography
Advanced sessions will focus on:
- Importing from other sources (web pages, RSS feeds, and other commercial databases)
- Editing references
- More viewing and sorting options
- Checking for duplicates
- Troubleshooting problems
Please RSVP for a session by contacting Kari Mofford at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a laptop with wireless access, please bring it!