Welcome back for the Spring Semester. We hope you enjoyed the break, and we are excited to have you back on campus!
Here are a few helpful library tips and reminders:
- Research Help: Our subject librarians are here to help you find articles, books, and other resources for research projects/papers. Don’t be shy! You can email, chat, text, call, or stop by LIB-233 to connect with one of our librarians.
- Student Study Rooms: You can reserve a group study room for you and your classmates.
- Get Items from Other Libraries (ILL): If you need articles or books that the Carney Library doesn’t provide access to, request it through interlibrary library loan (ILL). Our ILL department can get you articles, books, and more from libraries across the country and around the world. The best part is there is no extra cost to you.
- Equipment Loans: The library loans a variety of equipment including overnight laptops, TI-84 Plus calculators, whiteboard markers, and more. Stop by the 1st floor circulation desk to borrow items.
- Digital Scholarship Hub (DiSH) Events: Register for free workshops on a variety of digital tools such as the upcoming one on RStudio and the Tidyverse, or add one of the “Research Power Hours” to your calendar.
- Electronic Theses & Dissertations: You can browse and access many recent UMassD theses and dissertations online.
- Hours: You can always find the library’s hours at https://schedule.lib.umassd.edu/hours/
- Website: Our recently redesigned website includes information on many more resources.
If you have questions or would like to share feedback, please let us know.